Migdal Haemek, Israel—September 19, 2019. Consumers today require their apparel to work overtime. NILIT® premium Nylon 6.6 fibers are the key for high-quality, long-lasting performance and fashion apparel fabrics that respond to their expectations for beauty, value, and function. At Intertextile Shanghai in Hall 4.1, Stand E-70, NILIT® will present a full array of fabrics for consumers who want to stay energized at the gym, relax on holiday, go full speed on the ski slope, stay comfortable on extreme treks, and shine on the dance floor.
Visit NILIT® in Hall 4.1, Stand E-70 to meet with sales, marketing, and technical experts to discuss the latest in premium Nylon 6.6. innovations:
- Experience the difference premium Nylon 6.6 makes in a wide range of fabrics and garments from NILIT®, collaborators, and leading brands.
- Be impressed by the large availability of DTY yarns made at NILIT plant at Suzhou, China, which include NILIT performance yarns and additional counts of FD and SD luster
- Discuss NILIT’s sustainability initiatives to reduce carbon footprint, greenhouse gas emissions, resource consumption, and the use of harmful chemicals and nonrenewable materials.
- See and feel the new Recycled performance fiber – the new BREEZE Recycled, a cooling yarn made from NILIT post-processing waste. NILIT will also showcase additional recycled counts such as low denier and different luster counts. As a pioneer in the development of a recycled nylon 6.6 yarn with excellent color depth and uniformity in a regular dye process, NILIT’s eco-friendly yarns provide the perfect synergy between protection, well-being and ecology
- Pick up a copy of CODE, the latest consumer trend book for Spring/Summer 2021. Packed full of information, consumer attitudes, color palettes, textile trends, and design directions, CODE deciphers the insights needed to unlock a successful Spring/Summer 2021 season.
For an appointment with NILIT® at Intertextile Shanghai in Hall 4.1, Stand E-70, please contact Martin Yang, MartinY@NILIT.com.
Amy Holzer AmyH@NILIT.com
NILIT® is a leading global producer of premium Nylon 6.6 fashion and performance fibers. The company, founded in Israel in 1974, has four vertically integrated manufacturing facilities and global offices serving its customer base in EMEA, Asia, LATAM and North America.