NILIT® to Feature Latest Innovations at
OUTDOOR RETAILER SHOW in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
July 31st -August 3rd, 2013
Migdal Ha’emek, Israel- July 25TH, 2013
- NILIT® , a global manufacturer and leader in the production of nylon 6.6, will be participating for the first time at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market show in Salt Lake City, Utah, July 31st -August 3rd, 2013. NILIT® will be located at Booth #255-217.
The NILIT® booth will feature the Company’s range of high-performance products made from NILIT’s innovative nylon 6.6 yarns – NILIT® BREEZE
- the cooling yarn, NILIT® INNERGY
– for far infrared gentle heating, NILIT® AQUARIUS
– the moisture management fiber, NILIT® BODYFRESH
– with anti-bacterial properties, NILIT® HIGH TENACITY
yarns – for high-strength, durable fabrics, and more.
“NILIT® knows that athletes and sports enthusiasts have high performance expectations for their apparel,” says Michal Ron Gavish, Global Marketing Manager. "Our expanded brand portfolio make a perfect match in the sports apparel market to “meet the performance challenge”.
In addition, NILIT® will present its exclusive NILIT® Trend Collection for Spring/Summer 2015. The NILIT® Trend Collection summarizes key fashion trends in the Bodywear and Activewear categories. NILIT® provides this value-added service to its customers as input to and inspiration for their product design process.
“NILIT® has maintained its leadership position by applying its advanced technological expertise to design a comprehensive assortment of products that respond to market needs,”
says Molly Kremidas, Marketing Manager - NILIT America. “NILIT® branded yarns offer an unlimited source of inspiration for apparel that answers consumers’ demands for fashion and comfort, as well as their requirement for technical performance.”