NILIT® Sponsors Brandnew award at ISPO Summer Exhibition
Company's booth showcases its expanded portfolio of brands
Migdal Ha'emek, Israel - July 6, 2006 - NILIT® , a global manufacturer and leader in the production of nylon 6.6, will be one of the sponsors of the BrandNew Award at this year's ISPO SHOW (www.ispo.com), July 16 to 18, in Munich, Germany. ISPO is the world's largest sports trade and fashion fair. Visitors to NILIT's booth (Hall A1, Stand BN 43) will see its latest yarn developments and versatile range of finished sports garments, knitted and woven, from its branded fibers .
"NILIT's high-tech, next-generation fibers meet the demand for high-performance and high fashion in all types of sports and activities, from yoga and movement to mountain biking and skiing", notes Oded Breier, the Company's Marketing and ROW Sales Manager. "This year, ISPO marks an important opportunity for NILIT® to showcase our expanded brand portfolio for the sports apparel market."
NILIT® presently markets its fiber products under the brand names Sensil®, the company's proprietary brand, as well as TACTEL®, CORDURA® and SUPPLEX®, which are INVISTA brands used under license to NILIT® , for nylon fiber products, all perfected for seamless, circular knitting and woven wear.
Recent activity by the Company includes the acquisition of the Invista apparel production operation (in Germany) and the Torcidos Ibericos texturing facility in Catalunya, Spain. These acquisitions not only increase NILIT's market share, but place development and distribution sites in closer proximity to NILIT's European and North American customers.
- Resilient Sensil® BodyFresh fibers stand up to body odor. They have an antibacterial additive present in the polymer (and not added to the finished fabric), so they retain their antibacterial properties through numerous washings. Sensil® BodyFresh is a high-performance yarn suited for activewear, fitnesswear and underwear.
- Premium Sensil® Flexelle is an all-polyamide bi-component fibre that weaves as a "flat" yarn, but crimps and transforms into a flexible weft when heated (like in dyeing at about 90 - 100°C). Used in combination with other flat yarns, Sensil® Flexelle, has the benefits of excellent comfort stretch performance, nylon superior dyeability, and durability in UV radiation. Suited for outerwear applications that deliver freedom of movement through comfort stretch.
- The Tactel® family of yarns provide a versatile collection that addresses fashion, function and fit. Tactel® prisma offers a two-color marl effect that blends well with other nylons or cellulosic yarns and is well suited for sportswear and contemporary fitnesswear.
- Cordura® sets the standard for strength and durability in outerwear, motorcycle apparel, denim and socks. It is precisely engineered to resist abrasions. Cordura® fabrics are a perfect choice for everything from rugged activewear to lightweight skiwear.
- Supplex® delivers a cottony soft touch. Supplex® UPF offers permanent UV protection due to the intrinsic qualities built into the polymer. The UPF protection stays in the fabric even after repeated washings. Perfect for swimwear, activewear, and lightweight outdoor/trekking.