Environmental safety is a top priority at NILIT. We are committed to a safe and clean environment with zero accidents in all our operations.
We work toward ensuring occupational safety and hygiene for our workers, visitors and contractors through a process of effective continuous improvement. This process is implemented with the direct involvement and responsibility of managers and workers alike and includes:
- Developing an increased awareness of safety and hygiene
- Providing proper training
- Confirming adherence to work procedures
- Reporting and investigating accidents
- Correcting non-conformances to safety policies and procedures
Compliance with NILIT's Safety and Hygiene policy and worldwide safety standards is mandatory for all NILIT employees. NILIT's policy and standards exceed all applicable local laws and regulations regarding safety and hygiene at each plant's location.